The College Sport Maker (CSM) at Palmer’s College is funded by Sport England to raise student participation in sport and reducing the drop out of young people from sport, especially at 16-18 years old. The College backs this initiative and believes that sport can improve the social well-being of its students.
Within the College, our main aims are to:
- Increase participation levels in sport throughout the college
- Link with community sport opportunities
- Assist National Governing Bodies in implementing initiatives in the college
- Provide a wide offer of extracurricular sporting opportunities
- Provide sports leadership awards and coaching courses.
If you feel that an activity or sport is under-represented within the College or you wish to take part in a coaching course, you can stop by the PE office for a chat or email Ben Wright email@example.com
Keep an eye out for the notice boards in F block, and outside the PE office which are regularly updated with information on sports activities in the college and opportunities in the local community.